Speeds up to 1Gbps for downloading and uploading.
Enjoy unlimited use during library hours. Just join the Chandler Public Library wireless network.
Every library has a scan station capable of scanning and sending to an email address, saving to a USB drive, or saving online.
Faxes can be sent anywhere in the United States for free.
Prints can be sent from any email capable device, inside or outside of the library. Just email your document as an attachment to one of the addresses below and you'll receive an email reply within a couple minutes with further instructions for retrieving your prints at a Chandler Library branch.
- email@example.com for single sided printing, autodetect black-and-white (10 cents per page) or color (25 cents per page)
- firstname.lastname@example.org, opens a new window for grayscale, 2-sided printing (10 cents per page)
Compatible attachment formats:
- PDF or XPS
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- most image formats (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc.)
If your document is a different format, try exporting it as PDF and send this as an attachment.
Public PC FAQs
Yes, a library card is required to log in to one of the library computers. Users who are not eligible for a free library card can request a guest computer pass at the customer service desk. Guest passes are limited to one per day, 60 minutes.
The software on computers available for public use includes:
- Windows 10 Professional
- Microsoft Edge (web browser)
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- VLC Media Player
- Snipping Tool
- Speech Recognition
Use your library card number and PIN to sign onto a computer, or ask at the Information Desk about a one-hour guest pass. Computers are available for use in 60-minute time blocks during library open hours on a first-come, first-served basis. Time will be automatically extended if no one is waiting to use a computer (except guest passes). Time may not be extendable within 25 minutes of closing time.
Mobile Printing FAQs
Your phone's share menu will likely be the quickest and easiest way to send files. Open the file you'd like to print and tap the share menu, then select the email option.
- Attachments sent to email@example.com, opens a new window will print single-sided and detect pages that are color or grayscale.
- Attachments sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, opens a new window will force 2-sided grayscale prints to save money and paper.
Images are automatically rotated and scaled to fill as much of the page as possible. If special formatting is needed, a PDF or Word file should be used instead.
Visit the Information Desk at any of our 4 Chandler Public Library locations within 24 hours to have your document printed. Find your nearest CPL location @ https://chandlerlibrary.org/locations, opens a new window