The Chandler Public Library believes that providing the best customer service means having a presence within the community, not just inside our libraries. Look for us at community events or fill out the form to request a visit. We book on a first come, first served basis, but will do our best to accommodate you.
We request at least three weeks notice of your event.
Company or Classroom Visits
- Library cards made onsite
- Library information tailored to your group
- Technical support with digital resources
- 10-15 minute "Library 101" presentation
Festivals & Community Events
- Library information
- Craft or project based on event theme
- Small neighborhood block parties as well as large local festivals.
- S.T.E.A.M. related activities
- Classroom presentations
We are happy to work with you in designing the very best visit possible for your group.