Interlibrary loan is a paid service allowing patrons of one library to borrow materials that are owned by another library.
There is a $6.00 service fee for each filled ILL request (payable on checkout).
ILL service is available to any Chandler Library cardholder in good standing, with no outstanding fines or blocks.
- Bestsellers and books published in the last 12 months.
- Videos, audiotapes, CDs, DVDs
- Textbooks and reference books
- Books from libraries outside of the continental U.S.
- Books from libraries in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other U.S. territories, holdings or interests which are not part of the lower 48 states
- Items for which lending institutions require a charge or service fee