Interlibrary loan is a paid service allowing patrons of one library to borrow materials that are owned by another library.
There is a $6.00 service fee for each filled ILL request (payable on checkout).
ILL service is available to any Chandler Library cardholder in good standing. That is, the card is not blocked by fines, overdue materials, or incorrect address.
- Bestsellers and books published in the last 12 months.
- Videos, audiotapes, CDs, DVDs
- Textbooks and reference books
- Books from libraries outside of the continental U.S.
- Books from libraries in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other U.S. territories, holdings, or interests which are not part of the lower 48 states
- Items for which lending institutions require a charge or service fee